GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET INVOLVED WITH PMI.
Not sure how you can contribute? No worries, just contact us by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Do you enjoy working in social media? Do you have a passion for bringing people together for great conversations?
If you have an interest in helping the Chapter grow, cultivating relationships with our membership, and giving back to the project management community this opportunity may be for you!
The Board is looking for 1-2 volunteers who will assist the VP of Communications as Social Media Director.
We are looking for someone who can help:
- Identify, develop, and post social media content
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Encourage interaction and dialogue
- Develop an optimal posting schedule to maximize engagement
- Review and collaborate on social media strategy to engage membership
If you have any of the following skills or experience, consider that a plus for this position:
- Social media and/or marketing experience
- Public speaking experience
- Knowledge of Hootsuite
- Photography, including photo editing
- Large social media following
Don’t have a lot of free time but still want to get involved? No problem! We believe the time commitment for this position will be within the range of 2-4 hours per month. If you have an active certification requiring continuing education, your time spent as a volunteer can be reported as PDU’s (1 hour = 1 PDU).
If you think you could be our next Social Media Director, please apply below with a few words about yourself, why you are interested in this opportunity, and what you hope to accomplish in this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!