GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET INVOLVED WITH PMI.
Reports to: KIPMI President
Work Hours per Month: 6-10 (PDUs can be earned for volunteer hours)
Overview: Responsible for coordinating activities related to sponsorship of the chapter and chapter events.
Essential Job Functions:
- Using KIPMI sponsorship model, solicit chapter sponsors and monthly sponsors.
- Work with President and VP Finance to prepare and execute standard sponsor contract; invoice sponsor and collect payment.
- Provide VPs of Communications, Web, and Programs with sponsor information e.g. logo, website URL, social media presence.
- Ensure KIPMI communications incorporate appropriate sponsor content across all channels (website, newsletter, social media).
- Encourage sponsor to promote KIPMI and KIPMI events via their communications channels (website, social media)
- Ensure sponsor registers planned representatives for chapter events; host sponsor representatives at events.
- Conduct follow-up interview with sponsor and report out to Board.
Not sure how you can contribute? No worries, just contact us by clicking the Apply Now button below.