Chapter Board of Director Elections
The PMI Kentuckiana Chapter holds an annual election for rotating offices on the Board of Directors. If you are considering running or want more information on this year’s election review the information on this page and via the links below.
Serving on the PMI Kentuckiana Chapter Board of Directors takes time and dedication, but it is not without its rewards.
- Further the development and advancement of the project management profession locally in Kentucky and Indiana.
- Opportunities for career visibility and leadership growth.
- Opportunity to expand your network and knowledge with other professionals.
- Access to the best practices and trends in project management.
- Have a voice in the strategic direction of the chapter.
- Earn PDUs: Category E Volunteer Service - serve as an elected volunteer officer for a project management organization including PMI chapters for a minimum of 3 months
We are currently looking for leaders to join our dynamic team to serve as the 2021 Chapter Board, which includes serving as an “Elect” in 2020.
The current open board positions are:
- President Elect (1 year)
- Pesident (2 yeas)
- VP of Programs (2 years)
- VP of Finance (2 years)
- VP of Membership (2 years)
- VP of Education (2 years)
- VP of Marketing (2 years)
- VP of Communications (2 years)
- VP of Web (2 years)
- VP of Logistics (2 years)
Details of roles & responsibilities* can be found here in the Board of Directors Roles and Responsibilities document.
*Board roles and responsibilities are being reviewed in 2019 and some changes could be made before 2021 elections.
In order to run in the election, a nominee must:
- Be a Chapter member in good standing at the time of the election
- Agree to serve in the position for which he or she is nominated
- Any Chapter member in good standing may nominate another member
- A Chapter member may nominate him or herself
- The President Elect must have served 6 months as a PMI® Board member within the last two years prior to taking office.
- Nominations are submitted by an e-form, which will be opened during the nomination process window. See the timeline below for the dates.
Call for Nominations - August 2019
Nominations Closed - September 2019
Voting Opens - October 2019
Election Results - November 2019
We also need team members to help facilitate this process. It is a great way to contribute and get to know the elections process and network with other professionals. If you are interested in volunteering on the Elections Committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Election Reference Material and Links
Call for Nominations
Nominations accepted in August 2019
Each nominee gets 2 minutes to present in front of the chapter members at the October Chapter Meeting.
Results Presentation at November Chapter Meeting