Chapter Board of Director Elections
The PMI Kentuckiana Chapter holds an annual election for rotating offices on the Board of Directors. If you are considering running or want more information on this year’s election review the information on this page and via the links below.
Serving on the PMI Kentuckiana Chapter Board of Directors takes time and dedication, but it is not without its rewards.
- Further the development and advancement of the project management profession locally in Kentucky and Indiana.
- Opportunities for career visibility and leadership growth.
- Opportunity to expand your network and knowledge with other professionals.
- Access to the best practices and trends in project management.
- Have a voice in the strategic direction of the chapter.
- Earn PDUs: Category E Volunteer Service - serve as an elected volunteer officer for a project management organization including PMI chapters for a minimum of 3 months
We are currently looking for leaders to join our dynamic team to serve as the 2022 Chapter Board, which includes serving as an “Elect” in 2021.
The current open board positions are:
- President (2 years)
- VP of Professional Development (2 years)
- VP of Finance (2 years)
- VP of Membership (2 years)
- VP of Outreach (2 years)
- VP of Communications (2 years)
- VP of Technology (2 years)
- VP of Logistics (2 years)
Details of roles & responsibilities* can be found here in the Board of Directors Roles and Responsibilities document.
*Board roles and responsibilities are reviewed every year. While some changes may be made prior to 2022 when elected officers will take office, the essential job functions will remain intact.
In order to run in the election, a nominee must:
- Be a Chapter member in good standing at the time of the election
- Agree to serve in the position for which he or she is nominated
- Any Chapter member in good standing may nominate another member
- A Chapter member may nominate him or herself
- The President Elect must have served 6 months as a PMI® Board member within the last two years prior to taking office.
- Nominations are submitted by an e-form, which will be opened during the nomination process window. See the timeline below for the dates.
Sep 3 – Call for Nominations
Oct 23 – Nominations Close
Nov 9 – Voting Opens
Nov 20 – Voting Closes
Nov / Dec – Election Results
Yes! Depending on the programs and services planned for the year, the Board may need help on specific Chapter initiatives or specific planned events. If you are interested in helping the Chapter, please visit our Volunteer Opportunities page here. If we do not have a specific volunteer opportunity available when you visit, you may submit a general volunteer request. When an opportunity becomes available, we will let you know.
Election Reference Material and Links
Call for Nominations
November / December
Results Presentation at November / December Chapter Meeting
November / December