Kentuckiana PMI is plesed to announce a partnership with KEP Training to offer our members discounted pricing on upcoming Agile classes in 2022!
Who is KEP Training?
KEP is a leading provider of information technology training and is dedicated to helping outstanding companies build stronger businesses. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, KEP’s industry-leading customers include Enterprise and Fortune 500 companies.
KEP combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, immersive training experiences, and professional collaboration. They offer Instructor-Led, Virtual Instructor-Led, Webinar, and E-learning courses. KEP Training is the only local company in Kentucky offering Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Product Owner classes taught by Chet Hendrickson, first signatory of the Agile Manifesto. Classes are backed by the Scrum Alliance.
Please login and then click the below button!
Note: if you are not logged in you will encounter a 403 error.
If you are not a member of the Kentuckiana PMI chapter, now is a great time to join!
- Discount on KIPMI luncheons (33% or $9 per event)
- Discount on Solarity classes (20% per class!)
- Discount on KIPMI Practitioner Support workshop (20% or $ per workshop)
- Discount on KIPMI PDD events (varies)
- Build relationships by volunteering with peers in the community
- Earn PDUs by volunteering for KIPMI activities
- Opportunity to support the profession by building your local chapter
The value you receive makes the KIPMI membership a GREAT investment!
Once you become a member, log into kipmi.org and come back to this page to obtain your access code.