Have you been a part of an Agile Transformation?
Are you working on Agile Projects?
If you work on project management related tasks, manage project management resources, or have an Agile-related certification (e.g. PMI-ACP, CSM) then WE would like to invite YOU to participate in this important research. Isaac Wilson is a doctoral candidate at Trident University International who is researching the challenges within Agile projects and what factors affect agile transformation.
When compared to Waterfall, the Agile methodology has been a boon for technical teams to develop and deliver software solutions. For Business teams, this transformation has not been as smooth or accepted. Isaac’s research will attempt to identify those challenges and the different factors that may affect Agile transformation.
Because it is not known what experiences members of the PMI Kentuckiana Chapter have had with the successful (or unsuccessful) implementation of Agile software solutions during Agile transformation from Waterfall, this research will focus on learning the following from you:
- What Business-oriented challenges do PMI members describe during an Agile transformation?
- What Successful Criteria have PMI members identified for Business resources to employ to improve their chances of success during an Agile transformation?
How you can help
Contribute to research, and the advancement of the project management industry, by sharing your experiences with Agile Transformation!
Isaac is looking for a total of 15 participants who fall into 1 or more of the following categories to volunteer 30-60 minutes of their time for an interview or focus group:
- Individuals who are individual contributors (i.e. non-managers)
- Individuals who manage project teams (i.e. managers)
- Individuals who have an Agile certification
Participating is as easy as 1-2-3-4!
- Isaac will respond with a Statement of Consent, detailing what you can expect as a research participant and how data will be collected and stored.
- Once the Statement of Consent has been reviewed, signed and returned to Isaac, you will receive a date/time for an individual interview or for the focus group.
- Be interviewed or attend the focus group! Isaac plans to complete all interviews and the focus group by 5/16/2022.