Submitting Your PDU's to PMI
You can now submit your PDU information online via PMI online form. To do so you will need to have the following information ready:
- Date of the event
- Name of the event
- Number of PDUs
Follow the below steps to report your PDU's to PMI.
1) Login to pmi.org and navigate to your dashboard
2) On the right hand side of the screen under "Certification Status" click on the button called "Report PDUS"
3) For monthly meetings provided by KIPMI, select the "Course or Training" option in the Education section
4) Once on the form complete the following information:
A. Provider = C127 - PMI Kentuckiana Chapter
B. Course = Name of event
C. Date Started & Completed = Date of Event
D. PDUs Claimed = Enter the number of PDUs for the specific category (the category can be found on the original event registration or in follow-up communications if event was virtual)
5) Agree that the claim is accurate and click submit
You have successfully registered your PDUs!