Submitting Your PDU's to PMI
You can now submit your PDU information online via PMI online form. To do so you will need to have the following information ready:
- Your PMI membership number
- Your PMP certificate number
- Date of the event
- Name of the event
- Number of PDUs
Members can enter their PDUs for monthly membership meetings (usually one PDU) without waiting for the Chapter to register the event with PMI. Just follow these directions:
- Visit PMI's online form
- Enter your PMI membership number, PMP certificate number, your password and click on PMI PDU Self-Report Form radio button in the next screen
- Select Category 3, Registered Education Provider/PMI Component Event in the subsequent screen entitled PMI Activity Report
- Click continue
- On the next screen entitled Category 3 Claim: Registered Education Provider Program/PMI Component Event Search under Option 2, enter Kentuckiana Chapter and click on the Find Provider button
- On the next screen entitled Category 3 Claim: course search click on PMI Kentuckiana.
- On the following screen click on the PMI Component Presentation (one to two PDUs) button
- On the next screen enter your email address, phone number, monthly meeting title and date, PDUs earned, your assessment of whether the course met its objective and check the agreement box at the bottom; then click on the Preview button
- Click on the Finalize Submission button
You have successfully registered your PDUs!
PMPs will receive periodic reports summarizing their accumulated PDUs indicating the number still required during each 3-year renewal period. PDU status can also be verified online. Note: the first four letters of your last name is the password.